|Jewelry ownership doesn’t end with the purchase! To maintain the value and beauty of every piece, special care is required. Paul’s Jewelers has just developed a special presentation for your favorite group called Jewel School #101! We cover important aspects of jewelry ownership such as:
• How to distinguish between Trinkets and Treasures
• Repairs to jewelry that will help maintain their value
• Proper cleaning and storing techniques
• Appraising and insuring your jewelry
• Redesigning of broken or out-of-date-pieces to create a new look or a family heirloom to pass on
This presentation is free of charge. The formal portion is approximately 30 minutes, with up to 1-1/2 hours for questions, consultation and creativity. All participants are encouraged to bring an item or an idea to discuss.
Would you like to provide an innovative event for your staff, employees, or club? Give us a call to discuss scheduling a presentation, or to answer any questions you may have. We can be reached by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 414/321-5764.